unleashthegeek


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Takeru Satoh Blog


16 February 2009
Heli.


Later on today at the late-night slot of 1am, I'll be appearing on Shirota Yuu's 'All Night Nippon' for comments.

Actually it was planned for me to be in the studio.

But a while ago I was asked to make comments. Everyone, please listen in.

Shirotan.

Do your best.

Right now I'm filming Mei-chan no Shitsuji ☆



Awww Riko-chan... Is Takeru her baby-sitter? Lol.

Labels: ,




On Tuesday, February 17, 2009 4:38:00 PM, Blogger Clara wrote...

I think that Riko-chan is the cute pet to Takeru XDDD
Uoh at the progam of Shirota-kun...**__**

thank youuu

 

On Wednesday, February 18, 2009 2:38:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

I just checked for updates on his Festival (now I feel like joining, lol), the tickets are 3150 yen each!!

 

On Wednesday, February 18, 2009 5:13:00 PM, Blogger Clara wrote...

;;__;; don't tell me that things XDDD is cheap... but well you know...I enjoy...at the distance ^^uuu

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main