Monday, December 22, 2008
This gif deserves a post of its own.
Mao*Jun fans, take a deep breath...
Under the full post!
(Note: Those gifs-of-love are never taken down for good, they are stored in the GrumpyGeek blog.)
Too much love!!
Merry Christmas (^8^)/
- On Monday, December 22, 2008 11:33:00 PM, wrote...
KYAAAA!!! thanks grumpy geek i love itttt!!!!^_^ ~
just saw the making... CAN'Y BELIEVE NO MORE HANADAN!!! which means NO MORE MAO & JUN!!!!:(:(:(
let's hope they collaborate again or just admit their relationship for crying out loud!!! :P
- On Tuesday, December 23, 2008 1:14:00 AM, wrote...
you are simply the best!!! ^_____________^ *faints*
- On Tuesday, December 23, 2008 2:55:00 AM, Nomanymore wrote...
They're sooo cute <3
- On Tuesday, December 23, 2008 10:43:00 PM, wrote...
Love Hanadan so much!
Thanx for the gifs!
- On Tuesday, December 23, 2008 11:09:00 PM, wrote...
OHMY GOD!! IT'S THE BEST GIF EVER!! thx for makin it!
- On Wednesday, December 24, 2008 4:22:00 AM, GrumpyGeek wrote...
u're welcome guys (^8^)/
it's too much fun making their gifs!
- On Wednesday, December 24, 2008 8:17:00 AM, Melody wrote...
I'm soooooo gleeful right now. It hurts keeping this squeal in, but I don't want to disturb my father in the other room. Oh you are simply the BEST! >.<
- On Wednesday, December 24, 2008 9:36:00 AM, Melody wrote...
I'm back again to say you're awesome. *laughs* I love how when Jun kissed Mao, her head falls back like she totally melted right there and laughed it all away. So cute.
- On Friday, December 26, 2008 12:40:00 PM, pamela wrote...
hi.. thanks for making this gif's i cant take away my eyes with this.. really miss watching them..
- On Friday, December 26, 2008 7:46:00 PM, oney_chan9 wrote...
OMG!!! I'm dying to see this.This mean no more hiding of love between them.Lets cherish them to be real couple on the earth.
- On Monday, December 29, 2008 8:06:00 AM, wrote...
OMG totally love it ^_ ~,but this kiss scene ??? they didn´t show it in the movie or? only the wedding kiss and another wedding kiss when he mao uplifts! but this???
- On Monday, December 29, 2008 11:16:00 PM, wrote...
kyaa!!! im totally loving this and missing them together in hanadan. hope they're real life couple!!
- On Monday, February 16, 2009 11:01:00 AM, wrote...
Can you tell me where this is from? Was it from a DVD extra, a special on TV, or what? And where can I get the whole clip? Someone please help! D: