unleashthegeek


Monday, February 16, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Jutta Yuki Blog


15 February 2009
Today's Sky ♪


What do you think? Beautiful isn't it? (v^-゜)

The sky~

When I gaze at the sky, I feel calm ~ヽ(´∇`)ノ

Various interesting faces can be seen ♪

I like it ~\^∇^/

Gazing at the sky cleared up my feelings.
Today, I did my best during filming ♪

Tomorrow too, I'll work hard (^0^)/

All of you, do your best (>∇<)/

Everyone, have fun O(≧∇≦)o

For today too, much appreciated & thank you ☆




I wanna see his pic, not the sky!
Everytime I gaze at the clouds I'll see Kiba's face.

Labels: , ,




On Monday, February 16, 2009 9:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Everytime I'll gaze at the sky I'll see Kiba's CUTE AND SMILING face. And I'll have a big smile on my face ^^

 

On Tuesday, February 17, 2009 12:55:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Lol. Kiba is a powerful anti-depressant~

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main