unleashthegeek


Saturday, May 03, 2008

Hana Yori Dango Final
Photobook Ad & Movie Preview



non-no 5.20 2008 Issue



This is a page promoting the photobook.


A page about the movie preview.

2000 sets of 4000 invitations for a simultaneous preview, receiving applications now.
Affix the coupon at the bottom of the page on to a postcard to apply.

Tokyo, Sapporo, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka
23rd June, 18:30 Simultaneous Start


A Hana Yori Dango Final novel edition will also be released on the 28th of June.

Alrite, so that's the gist of everything. I just stalk Japanese sites and report them as well as I can. I'm still pretty shaky at translating so don't quote me  
<(。_。)>

Full Post is with Gyao Magazine, Shota on the cover, 2 facing pages of HYDF.

Gyao Magazine June Issue



Labels:




On Saturday, May 03, 2008 3:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Definitely getting the Photobook!! Getting 2 maybe lol. One for keeps, another to grace the wall. Wallpaper, literally, heh. 3 then, cos I'd need both sides??

Kyaaaaa!! 2 months more Yipeee~

 

On Saturday, May 03, 2008 8:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

yosh!! finally a photobook! been looking forward to it..is it out yet?hahaha..being so impatient and have to prepare money to splurge on HYD galore!..nyaa~ can't wait to get my hands on giant Rui poster for the wall beside my bed..

btw..I love reading non-no..always have nice styles and hairdos

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main