unleashthegeek


Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Takeru Satoh Blog


15 February 2009
Great News.


Happy Valentine.

Thank you everyone.

I've got wonderful news.

21 March will be my 20th birthday.

Together with everyone, I'd like to make sweet memories.

An event will be held ☆

Tokyo and Osaka ★

More details ↓

Mobile: http://takeru-s.cguild.net/mf/

PC: http://takeru-s.cguild.net/fes/

The event is still in the planning stage now. It will be interesting.

I'll do my best for everyone to enjoy it, your attendance will make me happy.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ♪




Poor guy, he looks so tired!
Now he has to entertain people on his birthday?!

Labels: ,




On Sunday, February 15, 2009 11:26:00 AM, Blogger Arem Z. wrote...

Poor Takeru, he looks as if he hasn't slept for ages :S if I were him I would have given up already !! LOL

 

On Sunday, February 15, 2009 5:59:00 PM, Blogger Clara wrote...

Oh, to entertain people.. like a monkey of circus?!.... well, but I always think that japanese people are very lucky to have this events ^^u

 

On Monday, February 16, 2009 4:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

@Rochis: Yeah, those eyebags (**)

@Clara: I looked at the page, seems like he's scheduled for 3 sessions per day in Tokyo, one hour each. The price of the tickets are not out yet.
You should fly to Tokyo to celebrate Gorgeous Takeru Festival!! (^v^)

 

On Monday, February 16, 2009 4:49:00 PM, Blogger Clara wrote...

yep... I should XDDD..the problem..how do I explain the situation at my boss?? ^^u..."tomorrow there won't be football news...because...I have a birthday in a far far far away!"
And I prefer follow fangirling him in the distance it's more funny ^^u

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main