unleashthegeek


Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hana Yori Dango Final
ANA CM




Watch 4 Hana Yori Dango Final CM in collaboration with ANA at their website.

http://www.ana.co.jp/anafan/media/index.html

You can see tiny glimpses of the movie, hear Makino squealing in happiness and Doumyouji speaking English heh heh (^_-)


Labels:




On Sunday, June 22, 2008 9:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

wahh!!more of Hanadan..I can't wait for it to come out next week..ne, Geek-chan, don't forget to update us kay?

 

On Monday, June 23, 2008 2:08:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Jen,
I'm going to spend all my time zipping here and there. Don't worry, if someone so much as utters HYD, I'll just point my camera and click :D

 

On Monday, June 23, 2008 3:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

i'll back her up n double click just in case (^8^)/

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main