unleashthegeek


Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Takeru Satoh Blog


13 February 2009
Wonderful.


I received chocolates from Riko-chan.

Genius girl Miruku-chan.

I'm really happy.

I was kind of embarrassed when I got them.

I'm so happy I could cry.

It's wonderful to be alive.

I'd like to give this kind of happiness to someone too.

Thank you, Riko-chan ☆





I'm sure other mistresses also gave him chocolates...
And who's the person he wants to bring happiness to?

Labels: ,




On Saturday, February 14, 2009 6:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

AWWWW, that's so cute!! XD

It's wonderful to be alive. XD Such a dork. :3 That's really adorable, though. :]

 

On Saturday, February 14, 2009 5:59:00 PM, Blogger Clara wrote...

aaaah kawaiii desu ne **___** he is so cute >_< also, riku-chan is so kawaii too... but yes..takeru is gorgeus kawaii... XP

thank yoooooou ^8^

 

On Sunday, February 15, 2009 3:38:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Riko-chan is really so cute, she must be so pampered on set!

@Clara: Gorgeous kawaii?? lol. You can only see half of his face! XD

 

On Sunday, February 15, 2009 4:37:00 AM, Blogger Clara wrote...

I said ...gorgeus? XDDD the valentine's day affect me a looot! XDDDD Hugs!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main