unleashthegeek


Friday, May 02, 2008

Hana Yori Dango Final
The Television, +act Magazine,
H Magazine & Cinema Square



The Television No.18 2008



(O.O;) at the Blue Lagoon shot.
The rest of the magazines in the Full Post.

H magazine May Issue



+act magazine Vol.15 2008 out 1st May.




Cinema Square Vol.18 out 30th April


Labels:




On Friday, May 02, 2008 8:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

uwahh!!! I know it might be crazy but I'm getting all of the magazine that you posted!! It makes me drool!

thanx so much geek-chan..I'm gonna go buy em soon but it'll surely cause a hole in my pocket for a month but whatever..hahaha..I'm getting all 5 of em(including Roadshow that you previuosly showed too..)

thanx a lot!!Hanadan rox!

 

On Friday, May 02, 2008 1:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

umm.. im just wondering where you
guys buy those magazines? can u give
me a site to where i can purchase them? tnx. ^_^

 

On Friday, May 02, 2008 4:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

well...twinkle-chan, I get my supply of japanese mags from a big japanese bookstore in my place called Kinokuniya so I don't know any online sites that sells em..maybe geek or grumpy knows..

 

On Saturday, May 03, 2008 2:50:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

hey twinkle,
I get mine from Kinokuniya too. Online you can try at
http://us.yesasia.com/en/Japanese/Books.aspx

Jen, why don't you save up all that money and buy a plane ticket instead hehe

 

On Saturday, May 03, 2008 11:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

tnxx .. =)

 

On Saturday, May 03, 2008 6:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

hahaha..I would if I have the time and also enough money to spend there..it wouldn't be nice if I go there solely to watch HYD..I wanna shop too!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main