unleashthegeek


Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Jutta Yuki Blog


13 February 2009
あ~(ρд-)zZZ


After filming, resting on the tatami mats in the dressing room ♪

Feels good ~ヽ(´∇`)ノ

Tatami mats are the best!

I can fall asleep this instant ~(ρд-)zZZ (laugh)

Ah! It's Valentine's Day tomorrow (^∇^)/

Everyone, it's so lovely... even though it only lasts for a day (o^-')b

☆Question-Answer☆

~ What type of role would you like to explore after this?
◎ I'd like to give any role a try!
So far, the roles that I've played do differ from one another. However, from here on onwards, I'd like to broaden my repertoire even further and gain more experience.

End of replies ~♪

For today too, much appreciated & thank you ☆




I look forward to his acting career~

Labels: , ,




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main