unleashthegeek


Monday, March 03, 2008

Hanadan Final Blog open !

I hereby announce the opening of the Hana Yori Dango Final blog, completely steamrolling over every no-copy warning. To the powers that be, I'm only doing this out of some sort of insane internal urge with no money-making whatsoever, so forgive me :)

Thanks to grumpy for setting up the layout.

By the way, me and grumpy are going to land in Tokyo on the day that Final opens.

YIPEEEEEEEE !!

Hanadan Final Official Blog Translations

Labels: ,




On Monday, March 03, 2008 10:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

YAHHO!!!
YAHHO!!!

 

On Tuesday, March 04, 2008 7:56:00 AM, Blogger Murii wrote...

OMG!! I wanna go too u.u

lucky you!!! thanks for meade this ^___^ Can I translate it to spanish???

 

On Tuesday, March 04, 2008 9:33:00 PM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

No problem, douzo :)
Yeah, I still can't believe it yet too. Actually going hehe, woohoo~

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main