unleashthegeek


Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hana Yori Dango Final
Premium DVD



The DVD of Love has arrived!!
More under the full post...



Amazon JP initially indicated that they'd sent it out on the 18th, and to expect its earliest arrival on the 20th. When I checked my account yesterday night, it was already in transit!! I was frantically checking for updates lol... "Where is my DVD??" Finally I got a call, ran to the back window and saw the FedEx van. It's here!!! And so I was presented with this box :)



Open it up, and the set is backed by another board and wrapped in plastic.



Rip the plastic away!!



The box is quite small... but I love the outside, with bits of glitter.



Open the box up, a measly pamphlet (so measly it's not worth taking its pic!) and the set of postcards sit snugly on the top sleeve. Then it's the box enclosing the DVDs below.



Cover of the DVDs.



On another side of the cover. I love this pic, it kinda makes me sad too~



And most importantly, the 3 DVDs!!!









The DVD (almost) completes our collection \(^8^)/


Photobucket

Labels:




On Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

i hear there's a 'kiss scene' at the end (after makino revealed her dream)that was not shown in the movie. hope you can post a clip of that. thanks!!

 

On Friday, December 19, 2008 3:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

OMG!!!!!! you are soo lucky!! i am JELOUS!!! i want so much:/
i am really really pissed i don't have this:( ~
too bad i can't understand japanese and the DVD premium edition is soo expensive!!!!!!!!
also even if i am to buy one the premium edition would be completely and utterly sold out right? and they won't be making anymore:(:(:(:(
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:'(

also at comment before me!!!! another kiss scene???? i hope that's true and i hope it will be on DVD!!!^_^

unleashthegeek and everyone else who has the box set.. you are so lucky^^
thanks for pics and everything unleashthegeek^_^

 

On Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Grumpy, do you know if the premium
edition is still available? DD:

i already bought it on CDJAPAN
but it says "First Press: Sold Out"
so i was wongering if you know :S

I don't want only the 3 DVD's i
want the box and the post-cards,
i mean, i already payed for the premium version.

u______u;;

 

On Sunday, December 21, 2008 6:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hi Giselle,

I honestly don't know if they're still available. I just checked AmazonJP and it says 'temporarily out of stock'. Even if they restock, it might not be the 1st press limited edition... maybe u can check with them?

Sorry I can't help much with this (><) ~

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main