unleashthegeek


Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Jutta Yuki Blog


14 February 2009
Happy~☆


Happy~ Valentine \^∇^/

How did you spend your day ♪?

I reread Mei-chan no Shitsuji scripts from Episode One, and watched the episodes that have been aired so far. After this, I'll be getting ready for filming. I'm all fired up! A bit tired though ~(^∇^) (laugh)

But, reading all your comments make me happy O(≧∇≦)o

They're the best Valentine's present ♪

Thank you (>∇<)/

For today too, much appreciated & thank you ☆




Seems like I've been totally Kiba-rized; neglecting Junpei's and Narimiya's blogs (><)

Labels: , ,




On Sunday, February 15, 2009 3:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Uwaaah he's soooo cute^^
Kiba-rized, huh ? Same for me.

Happy valentine to you and everyone else ^^

 

On Sunday, February 15, 2009 3:43:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Hehe yeah Kiba-rized. Everytime I see his pic, I go "awwww" automatically XD

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main