unleashthegeek


Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hana Yori Dango Final
Chichin Puipui



I gave the interview translation a go. How accurate it is, I can't say o(^ー^)o



Q. Any memorable scenes ?

Jun : For me for sure, is that we get to film overseas like Hong Kong, Las Vegas for the the movie this time. From Japan we get to fly around for a trip, it's impressive.

Q. Was it a hard schedule ?

Jun : It was really hard. Frankly ne...
Mao : It was awful ne... *giggle*
Jun : Frankly, I couldn't really see you know, people's faces or things or like that. When I talk to people, my eyes just start to glaze over... That's how tired I was, till I can't see people's faces anymore.

Q. A point about each other that could be improved...

Jun : Something that could be improved... *thinks awhile*
Jun: There's too many....(at the same time)
Mao : Too many...(at the same time)
Both : *laugh*
Jun : We each have our own ne ?
Mao : ne *giggle*
Jun : The way she walks naturally...
Mao : Don't say that, what I think you're going to say
Jun : *laugh* It's quite ...bow-legged... She really looks like she walks all bow-legged...
Mao : I was playing Tsukushi...ne.. You've become really frank haven't you...
Jun : But it's really bowlegged ?!
Mao : *laugh* You think ??

Q. Something about Matsujun that could be improved on.

Mao : Matsumoto-san ne...

Q. A weak point is also alright.

Mao : Weak point, he's weak here *poke of love!*
Jun : *jumps up*
Mao : *laughs*
Jun : Weh !
Mao : It's here *pointing to Jun's sides* But, if your timing is not right, it's difficult to do.
Jun : I couldn't read the air ne (can't tell she's going to do it)
Mao : Yup, can't read the air. If he reads it, I wouldn't be able to do it... he'll go like this (swiping hand away action) You, what the heck are you trying to do ? He'll go like that.

Q. A job that you want try for a day ?

Jun : Hmm well. I want to be a bartender. Anywhere like a pub or restaurant will do, drunk people will drop by, different types of people will go in and out. So in that one day, I'll meet different types of people and characters, you can experience all sorts of things. So if you get to do it at least once, I think it would be interesting.

Q. What happens when Matsujun drinks...

Mao : He gets really funny... ah, I know, he becomes a really lonely person !
Jun : Bothersome~
Mao : When he becomes all lonely, he will start calling up different places and go "YOU-tachi come over too will you" like that.

Q. A job that Inoue Mao would want to do for a day ?

Mao : ... Has to be a human being ?
Jun : ... That's a new expression ne that one... Haven't we been following the people pattern ? So what is it ?
Mao : Something like a whale shark ?
Jun : .... whale shark ? Why a whale shark ??
Mao : There's a Churaumi Aquarium right ? I've been there before, it's really pretty isn't it ? So if I get to be a whale shark, I'd get to see it from a different view, sort of...
Jun : ... so it'll great if you become a whale shark isn't it (pointing at the camera)
Mao : *laugh* Why, is it that irrational ??
Jun : Eh you did say you wanted to be a whale shark didn't you ?
Mao : Well then, no, don't want to.
Jun : Eh, is that all right ?
Mao : Don't want to be one.. no no that's not it. If I say aquarium, then it has to be the Churaumi Aquarium isn't it. When I say Churaumi Aquarium, then it's got to be a whale shark right ?
Jun : That what I said, go on and do it (pointing at camera again)
Mao : So it's like... no, can't do it...
Jun : Eh ?! Aren't you an actor ?
Mao : Actress actress... yes.

Jun : I think this is a film that will live up to your expectations, so please get your legs moving to the theatre. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu. That's all. Goodbye.
Mao : *giggle* Byebee *waves hands*
Jun : Byebee ?! Out-of-fashion ne..
Mao : Sorry.. *giggle*


Labels:




On Thursday, June 26, 2008 5:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

why jun always notices the mao mistakes? well I love that xD first the whale shark and then byebee xD but the best the poke of love like you said ^-^

thanks for the hard work!!!

 

On Thursday, June 26, 2008 7:41:00 AM, Blogger atskv9 wrote...

Jun is such a meanie >:O He's gotta be mean so he doesn't look like he loves her too much haha! Lol @ Mao at the whale shark! Who knows where she comes up with these things!

Thanks so much for the trans :D

 

On Thursday, June 26, 2008 2:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

kawaii!!I mean the *poke of love* is just soo cute!! Mao-chan and Jun-kun is really sweet together no matter how I see it.

Thanx for the translation geek as usual.

Hm..whale shark?Mao-chan is pretty funny ne~

 

On Friday, June 27, 2008 1:05:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

You're welcome guys (^ー^)/

I hope the poke of love will be something they can tell their grandchildren about~

ojiichan to obaachan ne...

><
\/

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main