unleashthegeek


Monday, February 09, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Jutta Yuki Blog


8 February 2009
My Encounter with Wasabi Ice-cream ♪


Wanna eat? (laugh)

It's my first time eating wasabi ice-cream (^∇^)v

Have you tried this before ♪?

Wasabi ice-cream... what type of flavour is it... It's wasabi right?... Hmmm...

Somehow, it's kinda scary and quite a challenge (>∇<) (laugh)

I won't know if I don't try! Therefore ♪

With my heart beating fast (dokidoki), I ate it!

I got a shock when I ate it Σ(゜ロ゜ノ)ノ

Sweet, spicy... strange ice-cream, but really delicious (o^~^o)

I could start liking this ♪

Ah, it was a good challenge ~ヽ(´∇`)ノ

Even if you don't like wasabi, you should give wasabi ice-cream a try (o^-')b

☆Question-Answer☆

~ Do you drink alcohol?
◎ Yes I do. A little bit (laugh)
I've started drinking wine recently ♪

End of replies ~♪

For today too, much appreciated & thank you ☆




I think I'll always opt for cookies & cream over wasabi ice-cream!

Labels: , ,




On Monday, February 09, 2009 9:09:00 PM, Blogger Andy wrote...

Beautiful blog....kinda personal but i was juss looking for Download Greek Tv show and found ur blog so can't resist to praise...Rockin!!!

 

On Tuesday, February 10, 2009 9:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

LOL! He liked wasabi ice cream then, I like him! I have a certain respect for people that like flavors that are considered "weird" or interesting XD XD My favorite ice cream? rose flavored, I also like white pepper ice cream.
Thank you for the work grumpy! I hope geek's PC comes back safe and sound too ne ^____^

 

On Tuesday, February 10, 2009 3:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Ok I'll start to be more adventurous, and look for white pepper ice-cream at my supermarket!

Thanks princess_jime. Seems like unleash's pc is really stubborn ><

 

On Wednesday, February 11, 2009 6:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

XD Do they sell that at your super? that's great ne, XD, I live in a town that has a Guinness-world record ice cream parlor, and they do all kinds of weird flavors, the last one I tried that was "way out there" was cheese and grilled meat... it was... how shall I put this... it's been years since then, and I still remember it clearly, it left a deep impression on me ROTFL.

 

On Thursday, February 12, 2009 1:10:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Turns out my supermarket isn't so super after all ><. Rows n rows of all sorts of chocolate flavours, that's it, lol.

Ok but 'cheese and grilled meat'?! Wow... I need to visit your town sometime ^^

 

On Friday, February 13, 2009 5:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

XD Wha~ then I hope the chocolate flavors were good at least ROTFL!
I found a funny article about the parlor here, in english:
Heladeria Coromoto
Man... one day I'll have to go and ask if they have, or will ever do, a wasabi flavor ice cream... I wonder if jutta-kun would like that place... XD

 

On Tuesday, May 12, 2009 11:10:00 PM, Anonymous eri uemura wrote...

wow, never wanted to taste wasabi ice cream.. but if he likes it then i'll give it a shot.. ^_^

good luck to me finding wasabi ice cream in the philippines! ^_^

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main