unleashthegeek


Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hana Yori Dango Final
Cinema Pia File 1





Engagement announcement from Doumyouji Tsukasa !

"I, Doumyouji Tsukasa, am formally announcing that I will be married next summer !" as he faced the world at a grand press conference taking place in a hotel, Doumyouji Tsukasa continued. Even during such an important scene, Hanadan's renowned weak-in-Japanese Tsukasa made a serious slip of the tongue. Look forward to what kind of phrase it's going to be ! Throughout these series of wrong words he blurts out, Matsumoto Jun does sometimes ad-libs.


~

I'm gonna be slow as a slug doing these cinema pia files. The kanji I can't read can't even be copy-pasted. Anyone with better grasp of Japanese doing them ? I'll just give it a shot anyway, for Hana Yori Dango ♥ \(^-^)/

Labels:




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main