unleashthegeek


Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hana Yori Dango Final
Seventeen



Seventeen July



I love that holding hands shot. How could these two not be in love with all their raburabu ?
Full post with a shot of Yamapi.


Labels: ,




On Thursday, June 19, 2008 11:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hi I'm setagayagirl and I just want to say so much thanks to you! All work you've been doing is really great and I'm so stoked. I live in Japan right now for summer vacation and I got to go back to Hawaii soon... But I'm so lucky that I could see HYD Final in Japan! These days I gotta buy so mane magazines cuz Jun and Mao are everhwhere^^ I don't cocmplain it at all. They make my days really. I just adore this couple so much like everybody else and had to buy 1 more copy of Seventeen because they are sooooo cute together~~

 

On Friday, June 20, 2008 1:25:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Hi setagayagirl

You must be broke if you're buying every magazine featuring HYDF, and 2 copies for some too :0

It must be great being in Japan with all the publicity going on now
(。_゜)

 

On Friday, June 20, 2008 10:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Yes it's hard but fun to track every move HYD related things make. Especially Mao&Jun. But this is final so I try to enjoy every minute of it!

 

On Friday, August 22, 2008 2:59:00 AM, Blogger Fanny wrote...

Hi there :D.

Wow, love those scans! :D. I wonder if it is sold at Kinokuniya Singapore, I might try to get my hands on it :D

And you asked the same question with mine : "How can these two not in love with each other with all of those chemistry and such????"

 

On Friday, August 22, 2008 3:54:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Hi Fanny :)

I think this one would be long out of stock by now. I wonder if we'll ever get to see such close shots of the 2 of them anymore after HYD ~sniff

 

On Tuesday, August 26, 2008 12:31:00 AM, Blogger Fanny wrote...

*sigh*.

But who knows? I won't be surprised if they were together :D. I've seen some videos where they were being interviewed together. Too cute XD.

Any chances I can get that magazine...? Even via ebay or something.. -.-

 

On Friday, March 19, 2010 11:11:00 PM, Blogger migraine15 wrote...

hello ..

does any of you manage to have
a solo picture of jun and mao on
that magazine?
i mean the "raw" pictures?
i want them badly!
i just saw this from mao's blogs ..

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main