unleashthegeek


Friday, February 13, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Jutta Yuki Blog


11 February 2009
Delicious~(o^~^o)


I'm having a break at Starbucks (^ー^)v

Recently the Caramel Macchiato has been a favourite of mine ♪

Delicious~(o^~^o)

Do you have a favourite ♪?

Ah!
I've watched Mei-chan no Shitsuji Episode 5 O(≧∇≦)o

The bond between Miruku-sama and Daimon... so moving.
There will be a surprising development, you must not miss it!
Ah... I'm anxious about the next one o(><)o

That's what it feels like ~♪

Please look forward to the next episode (o^-')b

☆Question-Answer☆

~ What brand of clothes do you like?
◎ I'm not obsessed with brands. I shop here and there and usually buy on impulse ♪

What I have on today:

hat → DIESEL
Nowadays, I use this quite often ♪

parka → DIESEL
I bought this recently ♪

jeans → HYSTERIC GLAMOUR
I bought this last summer, I wear it frequently as it's my favourite ♪
It's so worn-out that it's tattered (laugh)

Actually, my bag is also DIESEL, but it's torn, so I'm embarrassed to include it in the photo ~(//△//) (laugh)

That's how it is (^∇^)v
When I really like something, I'll use it really thoroughly ♪

End of replies ~♪

For today too, much appreciated & thank you ☆




12 February 2009
~ヽ(´∇`)ノ


Today filming ended in the evening so I'm able to catch this beautiful sunset ♪

So pretty ~ヽ(´∇`)ノ

I had Anpan-Man candy on the site.

It's cute isn't it? ~ヽ(´∇`)ノ

My younger brother would be happy to get this (laugh)

☆Question-Answer☆

~ What's the history behind your name, is it your real name?
◎ It's a stage name.
Someone from the company thought of Yuki, and Jutta is my grandfather's name. Jutta is a rare name!
I was surprised at first! (laugh)
But, I'm really happy to be able to use Grandpa's name.

End of replies ~♪

For today too, much appreciated & thank you ☆






grumpy likes a simple hot mocha.
Those rippable jeans ><

Labels: , ,




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main