unleashthegeek


Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Jutta Yuki Blog


19 February 2009
Sports Gym ♪


Muscle training (>∇<)/

After a long absence from the gym ♪

Worked up a good sweat ~(´∇`)

On sale now is "TV Pia", in which I am featured in ♪

Yoroshiku (^0^)/

☆Question-Answer☆

~ Do you use perfume?
◎ Yes I do. Right now I'm using BVLGARI's "POUR HOMME SOIR". It's my favourite, I've been using it for about two years now ♪

End of replies ~♪

For today too, much appreciated & thank you ☆




Kiba working out... hotsukare~

Labels: , ,




On Thursday, February 19, 2009 11:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I want to see his biceps !! XD

Surprisingly, I have to say that he's sexy *nosebleed*

PS: I love the new BG and the header ^^
My fave johhny's and my fave ghost boy ^^

 

On Friday, February 20, 2009 12:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Dude, this posts like everyday!

 

On Friday, February 20, 2009 7:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

In case anyone is interested (I'm a fragrance nut):
Bulgari's Pour Homme Soir =
Top notes: Bergamot, lifescent (? don't ask me what kind of smell that is XD).
Heart notes: Darjeeling Tea, guaiac wood.
Base notes: Amber, Musk, Papyrus.

Reviews say it has short longevity (like 3 hours or so) but is very classy, fresh and one of the good fragrances releases of 2006.

I'm liking this boy more by the minute.

 

On Sunday, February 22, 2009 12:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I can't put Kiba and 'sexy' together lol, hopefully future roles or pics will change my mind (><)

Thanks for the perfume info princess_jime! Next time I go shopping I'll take a whiff at the fragrance aisle :) [and pretend Kiba is nearby~]

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main