unleashthegeek


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Jutta Yuki Blog


16 February 2009
Good Morning ♪ [10:40]


Today too, I'll do my best. Let's go \^o^/


On My Way Home ~♪ [17:20]


With Manager-san (a nice oji-san) (^ー^) [laugh]

We ate ice-cream on our way home ♪

Just us two guys,

Delicious ~ヽ(´∇`)ノ [laugh]



Great, now whenever I listen to TegoMass 'Kiss Kaerimichi' song I see Kiba... and his oji-san manager (><)

Labels: , ,




On Tuesday, February 17, 2009 2:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww This guy is too cute for me to handle.
Talking about massu, I used to think he was the cutest adult ever but I guess now he's the second ^^
Yukiis the first...even his name's cute Awww

PS: Now I feel like eating ice-cream. My fave flavor is Strawberry..but today I'll try maple flavor ^^

 

On Wednesday, February 18, 2009 2:44:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Kiba's too eerily cute ^^
Massu, I haven't got to watching Rescue yet... I think he lost weight because of the training? :(

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main