unleashthegeek


Thursday, October 01, 2009

Jonathan Sherr Blog
Filming in Japan has safely ended

24th September 2009

Good evening.
Sorry for not writing. We're heading for overseas filming soon!

I couldn't get to the PC so I'm slow in updating the blog.

With various things happening, filming in Japan is over in the blink of an eye!
Much took place, it was really a good experience.
I'm deeply grateful. It had matured me.

The final scene was at a beach and the weather was really hot.

When the final scene was over, the staff gathered around me and Mao-chan, and the director presented us with bouquets of flowers.

I became flustered. For me? And furthermore I was told "Please say something~".
"Overseas filming has not ended yet, this shoot felt long and short at the same time," I said but there are things I forgot to mention.

I've made it here because I was with Mao-chan, because of the director and the staff, and because of everyone's support.

I don't think I would have got over the first 2 days if not for everyone's kindness. (I was pretty panicky)

We're filming overseas but there are staff members who are not going.
It felt a little sad but everyone parted warmly.

I think everyone worked hard together so we could make a good film.

And I feel like I'll definitely meet everyone again, (Well, there's still the job well done party right! (-^□^-))

I'll do my best on the overseas filming!!

Thank you very much to all of you for reading the blog!!

Related
Jonathan Sherr Blog - First experience of purification
Jonathan Sherr Blog - Crank in!
Jonathan Sherr Blog - Filming Day 2
Jonathan Sherr Blog - Fiming Day 5 & 6
Jonathan Sherr Blog - Sorry for not writing!
Jonathan Sherr Blog - Today's filming
Jonathan Sherr Blog - As expected
Jonathan Sherr Blog - Latest trend
Jonathan Sherr Blog - 慮る
Inoue Mao 2009

Labels: ,




On Thursday, October 01, 2009 6:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thanks, unleashthegeek! You are the greatest!!!
Gunga :O)

 

On Friday, October 02, 2009 5:43:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

(・ω・)ノ

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main