unleashthegeek


Thursday, October 01, 2009

Inoue Mao Staff Diary
26th, 27th & 29th September 2009



Pleasant refreshments
26th September 2009 13:15

The other day, in the studio where we were filming 'Darling wa Gaikokujin'
there were crepes!
Together with the store!!
Mao-san was in great excitement seeing the crepes♪
With about 40 different types, she had trouble making up her mind,
finally it was 'Ice Chocolate Banana Special (without fresh cream)♪
Without thinking, she held up the ice-cream with an "I've got it~!" pose♪


On that day, it was all-you-can-eat crepe till 17:00,
her second time was cream cheese☆
Because of that, she could persevere with filming!
Marion Crepe-san, thank you very much!!

Click~!
27th September 2009 10:20

It was during a shoot at a river in Yokohama.
Mao-san took a photo of the sky and the staff with a camera♪


It seems like Mao-san like taking photos of the staff working.
From the filming department staff peering into their cameras, the audio department staff holding mikes, the make-up staff, costume staff, while they are all hard at work, she takes their photos secretly...
That includes me, she's always taking photos of my face up-close when I'm completely unprepared (*laugh*)

The other day, wanting to take a photo of my spaced-out face as I was coming back to the waiting room,
she waited with a camera in hand in the room, on stand-by the whole time.
I came back later than I thought I would and I entered just as Mao-san was giving up.
"Do that again! Come in one more time! *laughing*" she told me.
So I entered the room again, with a carefully composed look and Mao-san burst into laughter♪
"It's unnatural, rejected!! *laughing*" I was told (*laugh*)

Everyday, our early morning days continue but laughter never stops on location!!

Crankup
29th September 2009 22:30

The other day, we finished in Japan filming for 'Darling wa Gaikokujin'!!
With Jon-san, we ended with a scene at Hayama beach in Kanagawa!
Mao-san received flowers from the director and she addressed everyone.


"It really went by in the blink of an eye, I can't believe that filming in Japan in already over.
Everyone in the Japan team, thank you very much!
Everyone in the overseas team, we still have filming to do so let's do our best!!"

There are only a few staff members heading overseas, so Mao-san took photos with the staff she's parting with. Mao-san looked so reluctant leaving them.

Soon "Darling wa Gaikokujin' will have its crankup in America♪
I'll tell all of you about that as soon as Mao-san returns back home!

~

Edit 13th October 2009: changed 'topped with fresh cream' to 'without fresh cream'. Was watching Arashi no Shukudai-kun where she was presented with a giant parfait and she said she can't eat fresh cream. Made me think back to this diary entry and realised my mistake. Edited!

Labels:




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main