unleashthegeek


Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Jonathan Sherr Blog
Filming Day 5 and 6

31st August 2009
Filming Day 5

Hello!
I received many messages of support, really happy.
I'm thankful that Mao-chan's fans are also rooting for me.
Thank you very much! Thank you!!
I want to reply to each one but we're filming so I'm sorry if I'm late in updating the diary or answering your comments.
I'm thinking of putting up a photo with Mao-chan soon but please wait a little longer ne.

Filming is going ahead every day.
We went to a location near the sea during the weekend.
The setting sun was beautiful~.


The filming for Saturday was relaxed so we were able to enjoy filming.
「ENJOY」
Mao-chan's favourite word ne.

Can you see a face??  :-)


Everyone's encouragement really gives me strength.


On the way back, I met someone who was walking many dogs.
Seems like he rescues abandoned dogs, in total he's caring for 18 of them.
Sounds difficult but a a truly fantastic effort.



Filming Day 6
31st August 2009

Today's location was also near the sea.
The weather was suspect...

Up to now, we have been filming fun scenes but today we started having scenes where I had to express more complicated emotions and expressions.
So when the cameraman told me today,"When I saw today's scenes, I really felt sad too," I thought,"I managed to convey it!" and felt very happy.

Unfortunately, it started to rain in the evening and we couldn't do the outdoors filming.

At work during breaktime. photo by Mao-chan :)


Photo I took while the camera was being set up. Can you see a face here too??


A photo on the filming set. Mao-chan asked,"Wonder who this is?" and it became a topic of conversation.
Anyone knows?


The weather is stormy today too, so everyone please be careful ne.

Labels: ,




On Wednesday, September 02, 2009 9:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

thanks for translating this, this guy gives off a nice feeling just like Mao-chan XD . it seems he is on facebook too XD .

 

On Wednesday, September 02, 2009 2:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Where's MatsuJuuuuun? ;_;

 

On Wednesday, September 09, 2009 7:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Please update this Blog. Jonathan is Great!!!

 

On Wednesday, September 09, 2009 8:09:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

I'll do his entries when he mentions Mao :)

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main