unleashthegeek


Friday, August 28, 2009

Inoue Mao Staff Diary
26th August 2009



Boku Kimi Preview Event
26th August 2009 22:55

We will leave summer vacation behind soon, but before that we want to give everyone some information about presents!!

What!
You are cordially invited to the preview event of 'Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu' on 28 September (Monday) in Tokyo!!
We made a request to Toho for all of you who have always supported Mao-san and they have prepared 60 seats for you!
(To everyone from the PR Department of Toho, thank you very much♪)

(Important points)
※ One entry per person on a postcard with your postal code, address, name and age.
※ If you wish for a pair ticket, please include the name of your partner as well.
※ Winners will be announced here. (Those who wish to remain anonymous, please include a pseudonym)
※ Tickets not for sale. Only the names on the registered invitation will be allowed entry.
※ Cut-off for entries postmarked 11 September 2009 (Friday).

〒150-8691
Shibuya Post Office Post Office Box No.75
Inoue Mao (Boku Kimi Preview)

Lately Mao-san has been busy everyday with filming for the movie that will open next year and magazine interviews for 'Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu'.
From now on, the magazines she did the interviews for will start going on sale, so everyone please don't forget to check ♪♪

~

October issue of Cheese! magazine comes with a Boku Kimi clear file.


http://cheese.shogakukan.co.jp/index.html

Jonathan Sherr, Mao's co-star for My Darling is a Foreigner has just started a blog and it looks like he'll be writing out his movie experience in detail. Maybe someone should pop by his blog and request he write in English as well... d(^_^)

First experience of purification
21st August 2009

Hello!
I'm Jonathan Sherr.
I'm playing the role of Tony in the movie 'Darling wa Gaikokujin'. Accordingly, I'm writing a blog! I'd be happy if I can share my experience with everyone. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!

Finally, tomorrow's crank-in!! Today to pray for safety during filming and success of the movie, I took part in a purification ceremony. (In Japan, people pray at the shrine for important intentions. Interesting.)
With many of the staff members kneeling in the shrine, the prayers started. Kneeling beside Inoue Mao-chan, my name was called and we prayed. Bowed twice, clapped twice, bowed once. This was my first experience. Refreshing! I felt motivated!

From now on, I will experience different things and they will be fresh and valuable ones for me. I feel really excited.
(May this be a good production!)

I pray for it! And with all my might, I'll do my best!!

Crank in!
21st August 2009

Today was the first day of filming!
When I got on location, starting with Inoue Mao-san, the one who plays Tony's partner Saori, I was surrounded by many staff members and all the different people involved. I was so nervous.


And some girls who were sightseeing said they wanted my autograph, I was shocked!! "From me~?" I thought as I signed autographs. Felt a little embarrassed...

Things moved fast on location and it feels like a first day that ended after a lot of effort.
But the staff members supported me with their kindness! Thank you very much!!


This feeling, without forgetting how I feel from the beginning, I'll do my best till the end~!!

Oh yeah, today there was a chiffon cake used for a cafe scene. After filming, I ate it, it was really delicious.
But it seems Mao-chan doesn't really like sweet things...
Well I have a sweet tooth, so I took Mao-chan's share as well. Thanks for the treat!

http://ameblo.jp/jonathansherr


Labels: , ,




On Friday, August 28, 2009 8:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thank you for the translations and updates about Mao-chan's movies and everything. It always makes my day. I hope to catch more news from your blog. It seems her co-star is a fun guy and the movie as well.

 

On Friday, August 28, 2009 8:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thank you for the translations and updates about Mao-chan's movies and everything. It always makes my day. I hope to catch more news from your blog. It seems her co-star is a fun guy and the movie as well.

 

On Friday, August 28, 2009 10:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

 

On Friday, August 28, 2009 12:44:00 PM, Blogger Lora Quitane wrote...

It seems to me that Mao-chan has matured in her looks. Or its probably her hair. I can't wait for her movie, Boku Kimi. Thanks for the this post. :)

 

On Friday, August 28, 2009 12:48:00 PM, Anonymous atskv9 wrote...

Geez, so fast! Thanks! I'll leave a comment on his blog requesting it in english as well but I assume I probably need an ameblo account too. I wonder if that's an issue. Has he written about the new movie every day?

 

On Saturday, August 29, 2009 12:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I find it so cute how Mao gave Jonathan Sherr her piece because she doesn't have that much of a sweet tooth. That strikes me a bit odd, but Mao's a cute and weird girl. *laughs*

Thanks, as per usual~

AND OH MY GOD. Clearfile. I need it. O_O

 

On Saturday, August 29, 2009 8:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

she's beautiful, and most wanted actress...movies and SP...after that want to see her in many dramas like a lead actress...SHE'S GREAT, AMAZING, TALENTED, INTELLIGENT, SMART, KIND, GORGEOUS AND MORE, REALLY LOVE HER \^_^/

 

On Saturday, August 29, 2009 8:15:00 PM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

You're welcome everyone :)

It does look like he set up the blog just for this. So far it's Filming Day 1,2,3,4 and and 3 off days 26th to 28th.

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main