unleashthegeek


Monday, March 15, 2010

Narimiya Hiroki Blog
Spring Collection


14th March 2010 21:20

Today
I attended an event
For nonno's Spring Collection

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It was a surprise
Once again it was a secret from everyone

Sorry

For this event
Wearing DIESEL
Styling was done by me

Like S/S
The image is healthy, active and cute

The theme colours are
Blue and orange
The coordinates I chose

DIESEL was one of the first collections
That I started to watch
It's a brand that I really like

So
To be granted this wonderful opportunity
I was really glad

Exciting ↑↑

The young ones who came
Were also stylishly dressed

As is expected of nonno's readers

Furthermore, this event
It's the industry's first 3D broadcast
Something new for fashion

Those who watched in 3D
How was it?

Tomorrow, from early in the morning it's drama filming
Now on I'll be tackling the script

I'll do my best

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This has been Narimiya.


13th March 2010 21:25
First Day

Yay!!

Today
was the first day for
'Yankee-kun to Megane-chan'

Tension was high
Tension was high, Narimiya [laugh]

I was quite nervous, I couldn't sleep in peace yesterday
Lying idly in bed
Then it was already time to go

Regarding filming
Suddenly I was taken back to junior high school
A fight scene

In the midst if the scene
My bum was hit

Now my bum
Is on a cold compressor
Not a good feeling

With a sore bum
I've transformed into a complete Yankee-kun
for the drama

In this drama
With a title of Yankee
Doesn't necessarily mean it's bad
There are relationships among people
It's a refreshing youth comedy

The original work was amusing
Those who have read it
Or those who have not
You'll be drawn by it
It's like a typhoon
That's what I think of the drama

Look forward to it

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This has been Narimiya.

[Narimiya Hiroki Blog & News Translation Archive]

JapanesePod101.com - Learn Japanese with Free Daily Podcasts

Dong Bang Shin Ki Video Clip Collection - The One - (Japan Version)

Labels: ,




On Monday, March 15, 2010 11:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I'm sooo excited for YTM~
and I can't wait for the promos to come out~

I have been following your blog for a while now and I really enjoy reading it~
Thanks for always sharing!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main