unleashthegeek


Monday, March 08, 2010

Fujii Mina Blog
Hello ☆


8th March 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'll be writing my blog here from today onwards.
Probably I'll update once a week, but it depends on whether there's any announcement to be made, so it might be irregular. Do come and visit once in a while ♪

These days, I've been working hard to improve myself.
Reading books, watching movies, cooking and studying...

I had a meal with a friend whom I've not met for a long time from senior high school.
She has been listening to 'Wonder Song' by S.R.S, a song which I was involved in the PV sometime back. The song gives her encouragement as she goes on a job hunt. I was really glad to hear that. Being able to do that makes me want to work hard too. From now on, I'll do my best.
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!



JapanesePod101.com - Learn Japanese with Free Daily Podcasts

Labels:




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main