unleashthegeek


Monday, March 08, 2010

Narimiya Hiroki Blog
Make a Wish?


8th March 2010 12:15

Yesterday... ta-da!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There was an introductory meeting and first rehearsal for 'Yankee-kun to Megane-chan' which will begin on 23 April, 10pm~!

It was the first time I heard about the order of the scenes and ideas from the director, and I think that it would be a really great drama

The cast and character are strong, there were new people and those that I haven't seen in a long time

It was fun during practice, and I had to keep the laughter in from start to finish [laugh]

I'm gonna enjoy it once it begins!

Everyone, look forward to it!!

Changing the subject,
there's something terrible...

I have a mole on my neck!?

There's one strand of hair growing there

This might be hard to believe

But it's about 7cm [laugh]

There's an absurd long, thin strand of hair on my neck!!

When I was wearing my parka this morning
It got stuck and that's when I found out about it

I never knew it existed!!

But mole with hair
Does it bring good luck?

Worrying about whether the next drama would be a hit, but with the usual Narimiya style, I got rid of it

My body is unbelievable!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This has been Narimiya.

[Narimiya Hiroki Blog & News Translation Archive]



JapanesePod101.com - Learn Japanese with Free Daily Podcasts

Labels:




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main