unleashthegeek


Friday, July 17, 2009

Ninkyo Helper Blog
Doing interviews for Helper

14th July 2009 (Tuesday)

Hello everyone!!
Playing the role of Izumi Reiji, Yamamoto Yusuke here!!
This being my first appearance in Ninkyo Helper's official blog, pleased to meet you!!

All the filming for the role this time takes place in the studio so we film it all at once!!
Even though it's in the studio, we cover interviews during our free time!!
Today, it's gravure shots for TV fan and a photo shoot for the cover!!


I was asked about the drama, my role and things like that... Wonder if I answered properly... (;_;) I'm worried!!


Well, let's leave that aside!!
How's Ninkyo Helper??
As the story progresses, it will get more and more interesting!!
Everyone, please watch Ninkyo Helper on Thurdays at 10 ne (^O^)/
I'll wait for your comments!!

~

How I miss seeing those two exclamation marks at the end of every sentence!!
Damn you EverGreen!!

Labels: , ,




On Saturday, August 01, 2009 10:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

where can I find their offical blog for ninkyo helper?

 

On Sunday, August 02, 2009 1:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Pleeease I´m getting crazy, this song with the gosple chor "oh my soul" and the crazy guitar riff in ninkyo helper - this isn´t smaps new single - so what the hell is it? MUST have it!!!

 

On Sunday, August 02, 2009 2:59:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

The blog

http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/ninkyohelper/index.html

The music, maybe released later in the soundtrack?

 

On Tuesday, September 01, 2009 8:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Any idea where I can purchase/ download the Ninkyo Helper "oh my soul" song?

 

On Saturday, September 19, 2009 9:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hi Yusuke..kun(?) , i was searching for the "oh my soul"song from Ninkyo helper and i found your blog!! wow your english is very good!! sugoee!! ganbadee ne!

 

On Saturday, October 17, 2009 4:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

OMFG! LMFAO! It is quite funny to hear some actually thought "Oh my soul" could have been from SMAP! It isn't that I know this song is definitely from an outsourced foreign gospel group, my question is haven't I heard that song before? I am wondering was it commissioned uniquely for this Drama, or is it based from an existing song, or did they just take a song from a gospel group and use it. That wouldn't even be illegal, as it isn't copyrighted in Japan anyway Oo

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main