unleashthegeek


Monday, July 13, 2009

Jutta Yuki
Blog


9 July 2009
Ninkyou Helper

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In commemoration of the first episode!

Ah~

My heart is still throbbing [laugh]

But, at last, so I guess I'm kinda relieved~

I've been restless all day today... [laugh]

Everyone, how was it?
Did you watch it live?

Aiming to be promoted, 6 yakuza members have to work in a nursing home for the aged.
Surprising storyline!

Look forward to future developments ne ♪

Everyone, thanks for watching Ninkyou Helper Episode One!

I'm really grateful!

It'll get even better after this, I'll do my best!

Ninkyou Helper, from here on onwards, yoroshiku onegaishimasu m(__)m

Thanks everyone ☆

For today too, much appreciated and thank you ☆



The return of Kiba :)

Labels:




On Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

OH MY GOD !!!!!

Kiba <333
I love his hands <333

 

On Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:24:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

lol... hands?!
I'm too distracted by his super adorable face ^8^
Yeah I can't call him by any other name... He'll always be Kiba to me!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main