unleashthegeek


Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Kimura Ryo
Blog


7 July 2009
Hooray!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Everyone, did you watch yesterday's live broadcast? ( ̄▽ ̄)b
I tried my best in basketball!

In the end, it was a come-from-behind victory ( ´∀`)/~
During the brain teasers, I was lagging and I thought about what I could do but in the end I redeemed myself (^-^)/

It was great!



He was so kakkoi!!

Labels:




On Thursday, July 09, 2009 12:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Ryo-chan<33333333
hisashiburi XD
lol what happen to his hair^^;
i miss his Akai Ito hair so much :P

yayyyy so does Otomen team win bcoz of Ryo-chan???????
im still downloading the show...i hope he win^^

from Junpei blog seem like BB team lose^^;

 

On Thursday, July 09, 2009 12:50:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Oh no!
I actually delayed posting Junpei's entry by a day so that there wouldn't be spoilers ><

Sorry if I posted these blog entries too soon!!

Nice to hear from u shunluv (^8^)/

 

On Thursday, July 09, 2009 10:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Have you guys seen it? HE WAS SO AWESOME AT THE BASKETBALL! I totally fell even more in love, hahah. X3

And it wasn't his basketball skills, but I think it helped~! Okada Masaki's skills with bowling definitely helped. :3

Can't wait for the drama! :flails:

 

On Thursday, July 09, 2009 8:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

haha..its ok...
im always fine with spoiler...
i know u must post Junpei or Ryo-chan blog about the show that why i read it even before my download finish XD

im way tooo impatient to wait to c the result for myself :P

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main