unleashthegeek


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mizobata Junpei
Blog


24 February 2009
Mei-chan no Shitsuji?


I'll be making a guest appearance on Mei-chan no Shitsuji!!

That's a lie. Sorry ↓ (laugh)

In the last episode of Akai Ito, Atsushi becomes Mei-chan's butler!!

That's a lie as well. Really sorry ↓

It's actually a photography session for Seventeen where I get to put on a butler's uniform (*^o^*)

It's true, this is for Seventeen magazine!! (laugh)

Although it's kind of puzzling, this uniform puts me in high spirits (>_<)

It feels like Mizushima Hiro-kun ↑

Today too, after a long time I had a photography session with Yusuke-kun! I think it's been a year and a half. I'm happy though it's somewhat embarrassing! (laugh)

It was fun (*^o^*)

Well then, from now onwards, I [he used watashi (><)] will be the butler for Seventeen-san ↑ (laugh)

Everyone, tomorrow morning, an important announcement will be made. Without fail, please look forward to it on this blog tomorrow morning! (laugh) ( ̄∀ ̄)

Somehow

Cosplay is great ne.




Damn I fell for his lie. Grr.

Labels:




On Wednesday, February 25, 2009 4:00:00 PM, Blogger saffron wrote...

I bet it has to do with his role in "BOSS." Ganbatte, Junpei!

 

On Saturday, February 28, 2009 12:58:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Yup, you're right :)

From a middle-school student to a detective, what a leap!

 

On Saturday, February 28, 2009 1:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

he looks so cute in the butler suit!!! he should be one of the butlers too...! ^_^v

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main