unleashthegeek


Sunday, February 13, 2011

Narimiya Hiroki and Koide Keisuke share their Fantasies


9th February 2010


On the 8th, actress Naka Risa (21) attended a commemorative event in Tokyo for the beginning of distribution of BeeTV's mobile drama "Party wa Owatta". While Nagayama Kento (21) was absent due to poor health, the rest of the actors - Narimiya Hiroki (28), Koide Keisuke (26), Takaoka Sosuke (28) and Hayashi Kento (20) attended the event.

Since the opening day of distribution, there have been 100,000 downloads. The main character, a busy manga artist, attends a party where she begins having 'romantic fantasies', and these fantasies unfold with a different man in each episode. This 'love story for adults' has garnered much attention because of the mature atmosphere and sexy performances by the 5 good-looking guys.

"This time, I had the privilege of acting with such amazing ikemens, I'm sorry everyone [laughs]," Naka said sincerely, "It was really fun because I acted as a different character in each episode." She continued with her appeal, "Each episode unveils such dreamy depictions of romance, please watch them repeatedly!"


Narimiya reveals, "My role was as an artist, and there was a love scene involving the use of paints. I was really nervous about that. But we've acted in a drama together previously, so it was easy to improvise. She's an actress who understands the atmosphere really well," he said, giving his stamp of approval.



As for Koide, "Mine was a Dracula role, with a face painted white. I danced with Risa-chan. It was an extremely passionate dance [laugh]. It's a role that's really different and the style of this series is unique. If it makes you smile at the end, that'll be great."

The cast members were then engaged in 'Fantasy Talk', in connection with the series. Takaoka said, "When I was in elementary school, I loved Dragon Ball. I imagined doing the Kamehameha Wave. I practised the moves... actually maybe I'm still into it."

As for Hayashi, "In middle school the campus idol appeared in my dream... I'm hoping for that dream to continue!" he said, making the audience laugh. Koide then continued, "I'd really like for the character Asuka from Evangelion to appear. She usually sorts out problems in the bath while she's naked, so I'll be happy to be in that same scene," amusing the audience.

The director added at the end, "Working with the 5 actors and Naka Risa, we made a great team. It's different from watching in the theatre, to me using your mobile is the best. You can enjoy the series really closely on the screen. Do look forward to this production."





http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/110209/gnj1102090529011-n1.htm
http://news.walkerplus.com/2011/0209/18/

~

Now I'll think of Nari whenever I look at any paint (>8<)

Labels:




On Friday, February 18, 2011 6:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

oh wow MY MAN!! HIROKI<3333
what will i give to have a lovescene with this guy T-T
hes such an awesome actor...very versatile...and hes HOTT AND COOL...
AHHHH <3,3<3 HIROKI FOREVER <3

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main