unleashthegeek


Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Inoue Mao Staff Diary
3rd February 2011

Ohisama ⑤ 
3rd February 2011 15:20

There was a poster shoot for Ohisama the other day!
I can't let all of you see it yet but it was beautifully taken so look forward to it.
Checking the photo with cameraman Kei-san♪

Well then, last week was a whole week on location for Ohisama!!
It was very cold during filming and it was harsh especially for Mao-san who is sensitive to cold. So when we were blessed with great weather and the sun came out, she went out to enjoy the warmth♪

I suddenly said "Strike a pose!!" and out came this funny photo...

I thought it was such a cute Yoko-san, I'll put it up!
Actually there are many others... but there some weird facial expressions so I'll hold myself back (*laugh*)
Mao-san received birthday messages from many people.
I'd like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude.
Everyone, thank you very much♪

Labels:




On Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

unleash, I'm really glad you are back in translating Mao-chan's staff diary. Thank you. I am looking forward to Ohisama.

 

On Wednesday, February 09, 2011 6:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Mao is really beautiful.

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main