unleashthegeek


Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Yamapi dating a gaijin?




In the February 15th issue of Shukan Josei that went on sale yesterday, Yamashita Tomohisa (25) from NEWS was caught on a date with someone described as a model-like Caucasian beauty. It seems that he has broken up with rumoured girlfriend Kitagawa Keiko for more than a year already.

January 23rd. A cold rainy night in Nishiazabu. Yamapi appeared in a Japanese restaurant, known to host the Prime Minister and other VIP visitors.

"It looked like a fun double date with two white girls and another good-looking Japanese guy. The atmosphere was relaxed. From what I overheard of their conversations, it was in English. I thought 'Yamashita-kun can speak English~,' it surprised me." (A customer)

Yamapi's date was wearing a down jacket with black fur and she was slim with long legs.

"When we were entering the restaurant, they were hugging at the entrance. With the slim foreign girl, it looked like a scene right out of a drama. In the restaurant, they didn't care who were looking and sat near the entrance. The girl was talking to him and I heard her asking 'You are okay?' and also saw him affectionately brushing her hair to whisper in her ear." (Same customer)

After that, they headed to the building where the 'Ebizo incident' took place for more drinking. On their way there, at a red traffic light, Yamapi and the girl snuggled up to each other. When the light turned green, they didn't hold hands but maintained a distance and continued walking.

When Yamapi finally left the building with the girl by his side, it was about 4:30 in the morning. He hailed for a cab and they got in together, disappearing into the streets before dawn.



http://entameblog.seesaa.net/article/183597063.html

Labels: ,




On Wednesday, February 02, 2011 10:21:00 AM, Anonymous Jen wrote...

Eeeehhh??!!Uso! haih..when will he realize that his perfect soul mate has been right there in front of his eyes the whole time?! --> referring to Maki-chan

 

On Wednesday, February 02, 2011 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Lora Quitane wrote...

Geez, Yamapi. I'm gonna be stoned by some people here, but I am so glad that he and Keiko broke up. However, I am not glad that he's dating someone again, other than Maki.

A Kurosagi sequel has to be done, quick. The Yamaki magic has to relive again, and it's been years since the movie.

 

On Wednesday, February 02, 2011 5:13:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

My voodoo banners aren´t working at all (-_-;)
And no one would stone you here Lora, unleash is a staunch Yamaki supporter and Keiko is Tranny No.2 to me. Tranny No.1 is the possessive / possessed one with a sling on her / his arm.

 

On Wednesday, February 02, 2011 6:17:00 PM, Anonymous Marina wrote...

I'm with you, Lola. I'm happy if they really had broke up. He can date other girl (though I wish it's Maki) but not Keiko. I don't like her. I don't know if 'Gossip Management' exists in Japan but it looks like she just use him and her other love rumors in the past for popularity.

 

On Wednesday, February 02, 2011 6:22:00 PM, Anonymous Marina wrote...

*Lora, sorry wrong typo ^^;;
Is it just me or that girl looks like Meisa ? XD

 

On Wednesday, February 02, 2011 10:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

He always said he'd date a gaijin if she speaks Japanese,..funny I didn't read she spoke any, I'm heart broken arghhhh!!! (--") I wanted to be that gaijin

 

On Thursday, February 03, 2011 1:39:00 AM, Anonymous Jamie wrote...

Feels more like a planned PR event - look at Yamapi staring expectedly into the camera...haha

And I always feel like Yamapi and Keiko being together is PR for each other too. Each time they have something out soon, they will be spotted on a 'date' until the Keiko and Mukai rumor came out =D I think Keiko is more well known for her love rumors than anything else, then it's her face.

 

On Thursday, February 03, 2011 5:36:00 AM, Blogger Lora Quitane wrote...

Thanks everyone! ^^

Actually, I never really like Keiko in the first place, probably because of the numerous scandals I have read about her. As an actor though, I have nothing to say yet because I haven't seen any of her dramas yet. But I will one day, just to see how she is. I'm actually thinking if I should watch Buzzer Beat to see their chemistry. And then I might watch either Kurosagi or Nobuta wo Produce after it.

@grumpy: I do have something to say about the woman who was recently injured, but that would be in another post, not here. :)

I'm just thinking about the other Keiko and Yamapi fans who read this website, that's why I'm just giving a warning. But thanks for the support guys. ^^

 

On Thursday, February 03, 2011 6:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Is this some kind of promotion for his single and tour? It's kind of prearranged. He didn't even have any disguise. The way he's looking/facing the camera to have a clear shot of him is just a given. Well, it works since his single is top in it's first week.

It's good that Keiko is out of his life. I just don't like her.

 

On Thursday, February 03, 2011 8:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Someone over at arama said they know who she is and that she's French and some is speculating that's the reason for Yamapi's trip to Paris - was to visit her/or where he met her...that actually would make sense for his trip earlier.

He's either doing this for PR or he wants to acknowledge her but this is such a useless method because he's just going to deny it later, most likely =/ And I wonder how well they can communicate if she's French and he is learning English - both probably aint fluent in English enough to have real/deep conversations. Don't see them lasting either.

I want to see him with Maki again too...in a drama or anything. It's been so long.

 

On Thursday, February 03, 2011 9:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Honestly, I say whatever to the whole thing. Let him date whoever the fuck he wants. It's his life, as long as he's happy.

Can we all just take the cloud back to reality and see that he's a typical dude of 25 who just wants to have fun? Heck, he could be out with this girl just to be out with this girl and have a good time. What seems like a drama is how this article was written. What would be funny but interesting to watch are the two of them holding up conversations with each other despite the language barrier.

Hmm, don't have much of a hate for Keiko. (nor am I crazy about her. She's not that good in that LADY ~Saigo no Hanzai Profile~ drama. Even though the series is TERRIBLE all around, she didn't do that much of a good job with it. :P) I don't get the whole Yamaki shanola either. I just see them as two people who knew how to work well with each other and get along. I admit, I enjoy watching both of them together. ^_^

Eve

 

On Friday, February 04, 2011 8:57:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

French? He's looking for his Jeanne d'Arc.

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main