unleashthegeek


Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Inoue Mao Staff Diary
1st January 2011

2011
1st January 2011 19:03

Happy New Year.
Please continue with your support this year too.

Today Mao-san has a new year message for everyone!!

Happy New Year!
I want to take this opportunity to give thanks to everyone who has aided and supported me last year.
And now the start of a new year!
This year the movies that I filmed for last year will open and the morning drama will also start airing.
It makes me happy that everyone is looking forward to seeing them. But besides the end product, I think it is also important to enjoy and be immersed in the process fully.
I will continue to face challenges to the best of my ability.

Actually I had thought of summing up what last year best meant to me in a single word, so I gave it some thought...
Many words popped up but in the end not one word would have expressed it well (^-^;
There were many happy moments, and sad moments too, a lot of memories and I think it had been a fulfilling year.

In 2011 too, I will continue to challenge myself and treat each passing day with care and hope for a great year. (It's my zodiac year so a (hopping) good year will be great (^^)♪)

I hope all of you will have a year filled with much laughter.
Please continue giving me your warm support!

Please take care of yourself and not catch a cold with these continuing cold days.
Let's have a good start together!

2011 New Year's Day
Inoue Mao

~

Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrate it.
And since I haven't posted since 2011 started, Happy New Year! (=^ー゜)ノ

Labels:




On Thursday, February 03, 2011 6:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thanks unleash for posting Mao's message. I feel warm and touched with her message. Makes me feel appreciated. Gambatte Mao-chan. I'll support you warmly and I'm praying for your success.

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main