unleashthegeek


Sunday, October 11, 2009

Inoue Mao
Mayu Blog


9 October 2009
I'm back~

Everyone, it's been a while!!

In my absence
It seems that K-chan has been frantically updating the blog

Thank you K-chan
That's how nice she is

Messages

To all of you who sent them
Thank you very much

I escaped from the typhoon

Safe
I'm back in Japan

I'm still suffering from jet lag

Without delay, today there's publicity work for Boku Kimi

There was a recording for Oshareism


It's an episode where you reveal the people whom you're close to
It was nerve-wrecking but fun


Today, from this
I used one of the nail tips

Everyone, look forward to it ne




Labels: ,




On Monday, October 12, 2009 5:16:00 PM, Anonymous Jen wrote...

Omigosh!! I love her hat! Been lookin everywhere for one that fits! I have a small head, usually its a lil hard to find ^^

 

On Monday, October 12, 2009 9:15:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

I have trouble buying hats too... Got a big head lol.

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main