unleashthegeek


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Inoue Mao Staff Diary
22nd September 2011

Ohisama⑲
22nd September 2011 10:48

Continuing from Shigeki Yoko, 'Kazu & Yoko' went on air!!
Yoko said,"Please make me look sexy...(*laugh*)" and the make-up artiste drew her a mole! (*laugh*)

Kazu-san was very shy at first but as the performance went on, he got into it. The two of them were so cute ♪

There are only a few episodes left of 'Ohisama' but make sure you catch it till the end!!
Why, because there will be some wonderful co-stars!
I'll let all of you know about it next week, so look forward to it ♪♪

~

Shigeki Yoko

Mao and Kengo look so good together :)


Labels:




On Thursday, September 29, 2011 8:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thank you for translating this. I love Yoko and Shigeki's dynamic. I love their bickering. I also love Yoko and Kazu. They are just sooooo cute. Ahh, I will surely miss Ohisama.

Any sign/rumour of Mao's next drama/ movie? I'm really looking forward for any news of her.

 

On Friday, September 30, 2011 3:02:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

I actually have not watched Ohisama :O Just been keeping up with it from the NHK website. I hope to watch it from start to end in one go when it's all done.

Will look out for more Mao news and post em up when I find any :)

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main