unleashthegeek


Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Takimoto Miori Blog


7th August 2011

REC


Painful. Ouch. Painful. (○Д○;)

I had a terrible foot cramp this morning when I woke up.

That woke me right up~
Things like that, you can't do anything about it!

You'll never know what happens in life, incidents like these suddenly need your attention. [laugh]

Well now, thank you for watching the 4 episodes.

Did your hearts go kyun?

I really sang in that recording scene, as it's for this episode, I completed the recording in 2 hours.

It was a race against time, but I thought in that period of time, it wouldn't be impossible to produce something really good, so I gave it my all (*ФωФ)

It was difficult to sing and cry at the same time, but it's great to actually sing while thinking about someone.


Remember to watch next week too~っ(●`L´●)

9th August 2011

It's a guy from this angle right?


Coming soon ((●゜ν゜)

Fighting!

[She reminds me of Mei from Akai Ito ~grumpy~]

Labels:




On Thursday, August 11, 2011 3:00:00 AM, Anonymous biniBningPunkista wrote...

grumpy! i so agree with you. when i first watched this and saw her hair cut (in a clean sort of way) Mei-chan quickly registered in my head. >_<

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main