unleashthegeek


Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sato Takeru Blog
Bonjour


30th October 2010


A photobook published by Magazine House will be on sale in 2011☆

This time, the photoshoot was in Paris.

I was really happy as it's the place that I've always wanted to go.

The streets were wonderful.

I think good shots were taken.

Please look forward to it.

So,

it's a Saturday night.

Episode 3 of 'Q10' at 9pm.

Please watch it.

Well then.

Take care in the typhoon.


Labels: ,




On Tuesday, November 02, 2010 3:21:00 AM, Blogger Lora Quitane wrote...

I still can't believe he's playing Kenshin. Why not Shun? Or Toma? Okay, Shun maybe too old for that role (and he already has Azumi even though he's not the lead), but Toma was the first thing I thought of when I think about a Live Action Kenshin. It's not fair. T_T

 

On Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

One more photobook to look for. (*.*)

 

On Wednesday, November 03, 2010 10:06:00 PM, Anonymous grumpy wrote...

@Lora: Kenshin? I'm lost, know nothing about that ><

@pali-mari: Didn't he just release 'So Far So Good'? He's churning out photobooks quite frequently, and there's still those drama photobooks!

 

On Thursday, November 04, 2010 1:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

So Far So Good is like a compilation of pictures he's been taken from a period of time which in my book is not a photobook.
Like the 400 Days is the compilation of his blog entries.
So I do not buy those two.
I still like a photobook photobook, though.

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main