unleashthegeek


Friday, October 29, 2010

Poster Release for Paradise Kiss


29th October 2010


The movie poster for 'Paradise Kiss' starring popular actress Kitagawa Keiko and actor Mukai Osamu has been released. The overall pink tone of the poster makes it super cute.



http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0027980

The rest of the Japanese article is a dissertation on this one poster. Their expressions, poses, the hat, diamonds etc.

Labels: ,




On Saturday, October 30, 2010 2:42:00 AM, Anonymous Jenny wrote...

It's cute but looks nothing like the characters that Ai Yazawa created.
Keiko looks way to cutesy for Yukari and George was way more suave looking even though I love Mukai.

 

On Saturday, October 30, 2010 9:41:00 AM, Blogger Lora Quitane wrote...

I'll wait until the movie is released. Keiko looks weird in the poster (actually, she looks like a man), and Mukai reminds me a bit of George, and I'm glad that they didn't dye his hair blue. But, like I said, I'll have to watch it and see. I'll keep my expectations low on this one though. And I trust that Japanese live actions are better than the hollywood-released ones.

 

On Saturday, October 30, 2010 3:00:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

I don't know much about Paradise Kiss at all actually, so this George character is supposed to have blue hair? I agree with Lora, Keiko looks like a dude with a wavy wig!

 

On Sunday, October 31, 2010 6:29:00 AM, Blogger Lora Quitane wrote...

Yep, because George is a clothing designer and he wears all these classy suits which works with his blue hair (in the anime).

No offense to Keiko, but I've never really liked her, no matter how much I try to. I guess I just can't get over the fact that she and Yamapi dated(is this confirmed?) and did Buzzer Beat and acted all lovey-dovey while Yamaki did NOTHING.

Oh hey, if you think about it, Yamapi starred with Keiko, and Maki starred with Mukai. Yamaki kissed both of these two actors in a different series. So when is the next Yamaki dorama?! (LOL I sound like I'm in grade school.)

 

On Monday, November 01, 2010 1:09:00 AM, Anonymous Jamie wrote...

I actually have nothing against her but Keiko does look weird =/ She's pretty but she has a lot of awkward angles. I can't pinpoint what it is that makes her look awkward though, she just is...

And Lora...lolx...Yamapi never admitted to anything and flat out denied it but I guess we would never know if he's telling the truth or not but the newest rumor is Keiko's with Mukai now - she actually has more headlines with love rumors than actual news, no offense to Keiko...just an observation.

I'm feeling like a old bitter hag about Yamaki never having the chance to kiss or have any body contact, at least not in the sense that I want them to...it's really a pity

 

On Tuesday, November 02, 2010 3:18:00 AM, Blogger Lora Quitane wrote...

Jamie: What?! Mukai and Keiko? But.. I thought that Maki and Mukai were getting along really well after AtaDan... Oh wait, there was this news about Maki and Sho right..

I guess I shouldn't be surprised with Keiko, I mean I read before in some forums that she was the *hore of Johnny's, together with some actress I can't remember whom. It sounds really mean actually, and I bet it was the fangirls who called her that. Again, no offense to Keiko or Sho, but I think Maki and Mukai look really good together (that, and I'm just looking for an excuse for Yamapi to get jealous. because hey, Mukai is a tough competition if you think about it. lol).

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main