unleashthegeek


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Shinagawa Daichi Blog
Even though it's April!?


17th April 2010 19:38

Hello~

The moment I left home this morning…
I got a shock

So cold

Seems like it's snowing in Tokyo

That's what I thought, still half asleep
I got into the car

Today's clothes



2 pairs of pyjamas [laugh]

It was just turning warm recently
This intense cold troubles me

It's easy to catch a cold in this kind of weather

Are you ok?
Are you coming down with a cold?

This morning I was on Ousama no Brunch

Quite nerve-wrecking

After that recording for another programme

YanMega will air
in a week

The first episode will be completed soon too

Kidding~

I joke around when I'm nervous [laugh]

It'll be great if it turns out to be an interesting drama

Recently I've been using twitter as well so be a follower, yoroshiku

Once in a while

Well then


This has been Shinagawa Daichi.

[Narimiya Hiroki Blog & News Translation Archive]



JapanesePod101.com - Learn Japanese with Free Daily Podcasts

Labels: ,




On Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Otsukare~^^
and I'm already a follower on twitter. XDDDDD

 

On Wednesday, April 28, 2010 3:20:00 PM, Blogger karen * wrote...

may i ask what is Hiroki's twitter address?

i've been trying to look for it but i can't find it :(

thanks alot !!

 

On Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:30:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Hi karen

I think he's talking about the YanMega twitter:
http://twitter.com/yanmega_tbs

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main