unleashthegeek


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cast of Dareka ga Watashi ni Kiss wo Shita on Opening Day

Horikita Maki, Matsuyama Kenichi, Tegoshi Yuya and Hans Canosa were at Shinjuku Wald 9 on 27th March for the opening day of the movie Dareka ga Watashi ni Kiss wo Shita.

"With a foreign director, it made for a stimulating set. There are many scenes with only Japanese people too but being with people from different cultures was a learning point. I think the film will act as a good cultural exchange as well,"commented Matsuyama on the international cast and staff.

This is the first that Tegoshi has worked with a foreign film director too. "Together with Director Hans, we picked out the glasses and outfits I would wear. From the start, we would have discussions before making any decisions. Everyday was something new. With English used on set, I was able to experience the feeling of an international school. There was something to look forward to everyday." Hans Canosa commented,"I love Japan. It has been one of my dreams to make a movie with Japanese actors. I am very happy to have worked with the 3 stars who are wonderful people as well."

"What if 3 men confessed to you in real life?" asked reporters to Horikita. "I... I'll boast about it to my friends,"she replied laughing. To the two actors, reporters asked,"If you were a girl, would you date cool Yuji, gentle Mirai or enthusiastic and cheerful Ace?" Matsuyama replied,"Probably Mirai. I have a connection to my character. I myself can be complicated and messy so the character Yuji is a little unpleasant." Tegoshi agreed,"Yuji is out for me too, sorry. I'll choose the boyish and frank Ace." As for Horikita, she replied,"I like complicated, messy people, so Yuji." As Matsuyama did his victory pose, Horikita quipped,"Because he (Matsuyama) just requested very softly that I say that." Matsuyama quickly replied,"You're not supposed to tell!" At the end, the four of them threw tulips, a flower that symbolizes love, into the crowd.

Hans Canosa has announced in Facebook that the movie is slated to open in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia with other territories still in discussion.


http://mainichi.jp/enta/mantan/entama/graph/20100327/
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2010/03/28/05.html
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/confidence/74713/full/

~

Got a surprise seeing Tegoshi in the photo. Did the cameraman forget to cut him out of the picture?

Labels: , ,




On Sunday, March 28, 2010 2:12:00 PM, Anonymous Ivette wrote...

I love it ♥ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maki and Kenichi make a great couple ^___^

 

On Monday, March 29, 2010 12:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

THANK YOU for the translations. <3 <3 <3

 

On Monday, March 29, 2010 9:15:00 AM, Anonymous Jen wrote...

Oh my..Maki-chan looks super cute in that outfit.Yamapi should be drooling by now.^^

Wah!!can't wait to watch the movie, hope its good!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main