unleashthegeek


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shinagawa Daichi Blog
KOJI-san


8th April 2010 19:16

Today
Not as Shinagawa Daichi
But working as Narimiya Hiroki

Advertisement photography as the image character for KOJI-san




Being in the 2nd year
I'm now able to talk a lot
With the company president and everyone

Actually... I'm a shy person [laugh]

Look forward to the posters
That will be up in June

Somehow during lunch break
We started to talk about planning for old age

It's catching up

I have to do my best now
It's important!!

That's kinda what I feel

But this sense of urgency
Gives me motivation
To gain more experiences

Oh
Do I have my house keys today!?

Seems like I really need
Crisis control

This has been Shinagawa Daichi.

[Narimiya Hiroki Blog & News Translation Archive]



JapanesePod101.com - Learn Japanese with Free Daily Podcasts

Labels: ,




On Monday, April 12, 2010 5:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thanks soo much for the trans!
i tried translating this too.. sadly..
lol! my translation is still a failure. XDDDDDD

Anyway.. Otsukare~ ^^
Looking forward to more~

 

On Tuesday, April 13, 2010 3:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Happy
Happy
Happy
thx !!!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main