unleashthegeek


Thursday, March 25, 2010

SuperMaki at Dareka ga Watashi ni Kiss wo Shita preview

25th March 2010

A special preview for the movie Dareka ga Watashi ni Kiss wo Shita took place in Tokyo on 24th March. Horikita Maki, Kylee, and Director Hans Canosa attended the event.

Students from the American School in Japan (ASIJ) were also invited to the preview. Their school was used as a backdrop for the movie. "The American School was different from what I had imagined, it was refreshing. But virtually all the conversations I had with my classmates were in English, it was difficult... When the students around laughed at me, I felt embarrassed," said Horikita smiling as she looked back to filming.

"Her nickname is SuperMaki," said Director Hans Canosa with only praises for Horikita who did her own stunts as well. "There were trying scenes but if the director is calling me SuperMaki, I'd have to be able to do everything," replied a blushing Horikita.

15-year-old Kylee, who sings the theme song 'Kimi ga Iru Kara' and also acts as Horikita's love rival in the movie, performed live in front of the audience. Horikita commented,"The lyrics are beautiful, it resonates in your heart. I have goosebumps. It's been a while since we last met, she has grown so much taller! How she has grown. I always thought she was so cute but now she has grown into a fine young lady."

Dareka ga Watashi ni Kiss wo Shita opens nationwide on 27th March.



http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/deview/74635/
http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/2010/03/24/0002809493.shtml
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/100325/gnj1003250512021-n1.htm

Labels: ,




On Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:34:00 AM, Anonymous bluehearts wrote...

Maki looks so pretty! I really like her dress, so cute and causal. Her heels are very cute too, saw the close up of it in the DareKiss FB Group <3

I hope it will do well in the theaters! Chances of overseas release will be higher that way =D

 

On Thursday, March 25, 2010 11:57:00 PM, Anonymous J.D wrote...

I can´t wait for this movie !!!
I love Maki ♥_♥

 

On Monday, March 29, 2010 9:39:00 AM, Anonymous Jen wrote...

Love her casual dress too!!

I'll be looking forward to this!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main