unleashthegeek


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
Report 1


19th March 2010
Crank-in!!

Fellow audience, nice to meet you!!
Welcome to the official site for the Friday night drama 'Yankee-kun to Megane-chan'.

From today onwards until the end, a period of about 4 months, the Web Staff and I will bring you reports from the Cast and Staff. Please support us right to the end ♪♪

Without any more delays... Team YanMega began filming on 13th March.
At a certain school we rented, the first scene was for Shinagawa Daichi, played by Narimiya Hiroki!!

"Everyone, good morning. For the next 3 months, let's work hard on avoiding injuries and staying healthy. Filming might be difficult, but I'm sure I'll have fun as Shinagawa Daichi! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu" said the hyped-up Narimiya.


Black hair and the uniform?? The reason is... !?


They were filming a scene of Daichi in middle school. "You still look okay to be in middle school ne," the director said. "Really? Still safe? [laugh]" replied an embarrassed Narimiya. After filming, he shared his thoughts, "I think filming why Daichi became a yankee right from the beginning is great, it makes it easier for me to play the role. Usually, the actor has to think about the history of the character... To continue filming from this scene onwards will be good," he said with a smile. "Last night I was so nervous, I couldn't sleep. To have begun filming safely, I'm relieved [laugh]," Narimiya continued.


This is the high school student Shinagawa Daichi.
To commemorate the beginning of filming, a smile for the camera!

Filming reports of Narimiya will be released slowly ♪
Look forward to watching Narimiya as Shinagawa Daichi!!

Related:
YanMega Cast
YanMega Introduction

Dong Bang Shin Ki Toki wo Tomete (SINGLE+DVD, Japan Version)

Labels: ,




On Tuesday, March 23, 2010 6:29:00 AM, Anonymous princess_jime wrote...

You know, I went to read the scanlations immediately after reading about this here. I loved it, it's a hilarious manga. Hope it all goes well for nari-kun. Thanks for translating once again you guys!!!!!!!!!!

 

On Wednesday, March 24, 2010 7:41:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Hola princess_jime :)

I think I'll love Narimiya in this. Totally biased since I sat through the entire season of Bloody Monday 2 with Nari doing nothing there XD

 

On Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:25:00 PM, Anonymous biniBningPunkista wrote...

can't wait to watch it!!!!!!!!!
this is like taking a step back into time with Nari. hehehe...

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main