unleashthegeek


Monday, January 25, 2010

Takeru Satoh Blog
Bloody


25th January 2010 00:34

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'Bloody Monday'

Thank you very much for all your comments ☆

The first episode was great, but it'll get even better from now on.

Please don't miss it next week.

Now.
I have an announcement.

My birthday on 21 March, for this year too I'll have it.

An event.

A birthday event.

【Schedule】

☆3/16(Tuesday)・17(Wednesday)
Tokyo ・ JCB HALL

☆3/21(Sunday)・22(Monday・Festival)
Zepp Osaka

☆3/23(Tuesday)・24(Wednesday)
Zepp Nagoya

This year it'll be in the 3 regions of Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka.

I'll do my best so that all you can enjoy it. So please come.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ☆

I'm in filming now.

It's a long Bloody night.

Labels: , , ,




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main