unleashthegeek


Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Buzzer Beat Blog
Episode 9~☆

7th September 2009 (Monday)

Hello niku here

We received so many comments for Comeback~☆, thank you very much
Yamashita-kun is loved by so many people na~ that's what I really felt
What happiness ne ♥
I'll let him know how everyone feels ne

Well then~, finally Episode 9 ne~
'Don't go..." Naoki was asked...
What will he do!?
What will he do!?

So please watch Episode 9 in real time♪

Well then, see you~

Fujiyama Makoto Blog
7th September 2009
Buzzer Beat

How was Buzzer Beat today?
Naoki brought me down right?
Actually I got injured then and I troubled my co-stars because filming was stopped for 2 hours.
The drama's going to end soon but before that I will go on with all my might


See you.

Labels: , ,




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main