unleashthegeek


Friday, September 04, 2009

Hiroki Narimiya Blog
Mount Rainier


3 September 2009 00:57

Good evening

Today
There was presentation for a new CM


I've been chosen to be
the image character of
Morinaga Milk Industry's "Mount Rainier"

Since I went to Paris,
I've come to like coffee
Opportunities to drink coffee have increased
It's great for a coffee enthusiast


In the CM
I appear with Ryoko Yonekura-san

It's been while
Since I last met Yonekura-san
When we acted in a drama together

She's the type of actress
Where it seems like there's no distance
even after a long absence

After that
To the studio
For a drama rehearsal

This time, the episode is quite interesting
The plot supports the main story well
And events are unravelling at a quick pace

My brains are on the verge of bursting
during rehearsal

[laugh]

Now
I'm reading a bit more of the script


Well then

This has been Narimiya.



Only he would have to go to Paris to start enjoying coffee!

He has some huge birthday party celebration going on, I'm guessing he's performing something special... cos the management is charging those interested 27,000 Yen.

Labels:




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main