unleashthegeek


Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Mizobata Junpei
Blog


7 July 2009
Disappointment ↓

Good evening! !

I was horrible at the Drama Festival ↓

I was hopeless during free throw despite being in a basketball drama (T_T)

I wonder if the outcome would have been different if I had changed my decision then ↓

I'm seriously annoyed. Very sorry to all the supporters.

Aah~,

I'm gonna be depressed for half a year ↓ [laugh]

It was super fun though (*^o^*)

Buzzer Beat ~Gakeppuchi no Hero~ begins next Monday at 9pm!!

The first episode will be a 90-minute special, yoroshiku (>_<)



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here's a pic of Junpei grinning, right after he squeaked when he had answered incorrectly. Poor guy was just a nervous wreck, his panicked expressions are classic!

Labels: ,




On Wednesday, July 08, 2009 3:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Would it be ok to repost this translation to yamapi-blue.livejournal.com? It's an LJ devoted to BUZZER BEAT. We will give you credits and link our entry back to this site. Thank you.
watchful21@yahoo.com

 

On Wednesday, July 08, 2009 3:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

+Sorry, I meant, we will link YOUR site to our entry, sending our readers to read your blog.

 

On Wednesday, July 08, 2009 5:59:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Go ahead, no problem :)

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main