Thursday, June 25, 2009
1. Hana Yori Dango / Inoue Mao & Matsumoto Jun
2. Maou / Ohno Satoshi & Ikuta Toma
3. Long Vacation / Kimura Takuya & Yamaguchi Tomoko
4. Kisarazu Cat's Eye / Okada Junichi & Sakurai Sho
5. Ryusei no Kizuna / Ninomiya Kazunari & Nishikido Ryo
6. Orange Days / Tsumabuki Satoshi & Shibasaki Kou
7. anego / Shinohara Ryouko & Akanishi Jin
8. 1 Liter of Tears / Sawajiri Erika & Yakushimaru Hiroko
9. Tokyo Love Story / Suzuki Honami & Oda Yuji
10. Code Blue / Yamashita Tomohisa & Aragaki Yui
Survey Period : 8 May 2009 ~ 22 May 2009
1st. Hana Yori Dango
◇ Somehow, I feel really up when I watch it, maybe because it's the kind of love you yearn for. And everyone is so cool. (Teenage girl)
◇ HanaDan is so addictive. Mao's tangled relationship with MatsuJun is so fascinating sometimes I watch it again on DVD. It sucks me in no matter how many times I watch it, and I get teary. (Female,30s)
◇ You never get tired watching this!! It's such a let-down that the story has ended. (Teenage girl)
◇ It's definitely the best drama ever, I never get bored watching it. The MaoJun pairing is the best on-screen couple! And Hanazawa Rui is rabuuuu <3.(grumpy,20s)
◇ Hana Yori Dango is more than just a drama, it changed my life! (unleashthegeek,oldish)
◇ me too, i kept watching hanadan over and over again :)) (marian)
◇ I looooved Orange Days. Just as much as HYD. :D (Shannon)
◇ I always think about rewatching Hana Yori Dango. I don't know exactly what it is about that show, but something about it still makes it the most wonderful and magical drama for me. ^__^ (Colette Bennett)
◇ This drama, of all the ones I watched before, made such a great impact on me. It's the first time I waited in such anticipation for the next episode. (Female,40s)
◇ You wonder about it even after it ends, the lives of everyone. (Female,30s)
◇ I was glad when it finally ended. (grumpy,20s)
3rd. Long Vacation
◇ Although I was still young when it was aired, it still is in my heart today. (Female,20s)
◇ I love the KimuTaku/Yamaguchi Tomoko combination. I want to see Long Vacation again. (Female,40s)
◇ I like Yamaguchi Tomoko and love the piano pieces in the drama. (Female,30s)
◇ It's KimuTaku!! It's like he never aged between Long Vacation and Mr Brain. (grumpy,20s)
Almost a year to HYDF! I'll add in your comments too if you wanna declare your love for HanaDan ヽ(^。^)丿
- On Thursday, June 25, 2009 5:46:00 PM, Shannon wrote...
I looooved Orange Days. Just as much as HYD. :D
- On Thursday, June 25, 2009 8:14:00 PM, GrumpyGeek wrote...
Yeah I really liked Orange Days too (corrected unleash's Orange Range lol) Narimiya :)
Anyway, I'm bored so here goes:
4. Kisarazuuuu Cats NYA! Cats NYA!
Okada Junichi was awesome~
5. RnK... a really promising first few episodes then it just went flat.
6. Narimiya <3
8. Oh the tears!! Loved this one, made me run for the bus once in a while.
9. - (Will there be a remake of this?! lol)
10. It was okay... but rewatching YamaP in that elevator staring at his fingers?
- On Friday, June 26, 2009 2:14:00 AM, Colette Bennett wrote...
I always think about rewatching Hana Yori Dango. I don't know exactly what it is about that show, but something about it still makes it the most wonderful and magical drama for me. ^__^