unleashthegeek


Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Jutta Yuki Blog


27 February 2009
Fight-O ~Oh~ \^o^/


Gokusen Graduation Special crank-in \^∇^/.

It's been a while since I was in this school uniform!

Tension is building up (>∇<)/

This time it's close-cropped hair rather than a shaven head (^∇^)/

Time has passed, so there's a version-up (laugh)

I'm filming for for Mei-chan no Shitsuji as well, and am having fun. My spirits are up and I'll do my best (≧∇≦)o

Everyone ♪

Your support is appreciated. Yoroshiku ne (o^-')b

Fight-O

Oh \^o^/

For today too, much appreciated & thank you ☆






Nothing beats the first Gokusen series!

Labels: , ,




On Saturday, February 28, 2009 1:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

My fave season is the third one ^^
Gee, I so love yuki-kun gangster look...sexy !!

 

On Saturday, February 28, 2009 1:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Yeah, he's looking good here!!
Love his hair~

 

On Saturday, February 28, 2009 7:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Eh, there's gonna be a Gokusen 3 Special O.o (not that i didn't expect it, it's that i haven't heard anything about that till now o.o) Oh well, more Miura Haruma for me then~ X3333

And yep, the first season is still the best.

 

On Monday, March 02, 2009 2:10:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Narimiya Hiroki was my favourite in Gokusen ^8^

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main